Monday, November 29, 2010

Chocoholic Monday

I am finally starting to settle into a normal schedule at work...well if you consider 6 days a week normal. So I have decided I am going to blog a bit more.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last blog (either here or elsewhere), I know it's a little different than what I usually write, but it has been festering in my mind for a while now and it needed to escape.

I have today off, and am looking forward to my evening. I am attending a Yelp event at Max Brenner in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. I have always wanted to check this place out (it's a chocoholic's paradise). And well anytime I can check it out with the Yelperazzi and enjoy some free stuff it's always and added bonus.

I am making tonight a little staycation, I have a room on the strip that set me back a whopping $16.80...that's cheaper than cab fare home.

I know what you're thinking, "but Minton it's your day off and you're going back to the strip?" Yes I am. I know I spend 40+ hrs a week on the strip and as a local I should hate it, but I'm going to be honest after over a year and a half in vegas I still love the strip.

I will do my best to post a full review of the menu and drinks tonight, if you want to follow the debauchery you can always check my Twitter for 140 character updates...I apologize in advance for the spelling and grammatical errors that are bound to be posted.

Oh and for those of you who are wondering what a guy who works in a sports book does on his day off. I'm watching ESPN and doing laundry...exciting I know.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Not sure if you had choices for breakfast/brunch at Max Brenners, but if not try and visit sometime when they are offering it, highly recommend the chorizo burrito.