Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Remix

For some random reason the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song has been stuck in my head, so why not rewrite it???

Be warned this is probably not the first Remix, songs get stuck in my head and for some unknown reason I rewrite them to fit into my life.

This is the short version, because let's be honest do any of us remember the full song ever being used as the theme...no

For those of you unfamiliar with the fresh prince, well here's a LINK to the song



Now this is a story all about how
My life has got to this point right now
And I liked to take a minute just sit right there
And tell you how I became the man with this Blog right here

In central Minnesota born and raised
On the couch is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, veggin, acting like a fool,
And playing some Nintendo drinking Mountain Dew
After a couple of decisions that were really no good
I decided I needed to move to a new neighborhood
I got in one in my car and stepped on the gas
And said "It's time for a change, I'm moving to Las Vegas"

I drove across the mid west and as Vegas came near
My heart began to race, and I was eased of all fear
If anything I can say this this drive was blast
But I thought naw forget I'm moving to Las Vegas

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to my roomie "Hey man, I'm here at last"
I looked at my city I was finally there
To start a new life as a blogger in Vegas.

No comments: