Thursday, December 23, 2010

Twas the Day Before Christmas

I am a very big fan of Sports Nation and when I get bored this time of year I remake Christmas Songs and Stories.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you...Twas The Day Before Christmas (in the style of The Night Before Christmas)


Twas the day before Christmas, and all through the set
the staffers were prepping for a show no one would soon forget
the webwall was glowing all filled with tweets
while Beadle was backstage giving LeRoy Jenkins some treats
The Producers were chatting in Colin's ear
while they scoured the low-lights looking for 3 jeers
With Beadle in a dress and Colin a red Jacket
we knew today's show would certainly be a racket.
When SVP's show ended we knew it was near,
the best Sports Nation of the entire year
So I tunrned my TV to ESPN2
to wait and see what Colin and Michelle would do
The cameras went live in Studio B
and my heart and head were both filled with glee
And what to my eyes would suddenly appear
but a bunch of highlights that made me cheer
With Colin and Beadle both doing their gig
I knew that this show would really be big
What segments are those that I see with my eye
it's game time and web stories as we hear Beadle Cry
"What Stinks, Who Lies, and who's getting cheers"
"Things I Like, Have Some, and who's getting jeers"
From the depths of my heart to the warm webwall
Now watch these clips, watch these clips, watch them all.
Wait who is that on making Beadle iratey?
It's the one, the only the world famous Tom Brady.
And all he had to say was this one exclamation
Merry Christmas to everyone...all across Sports Nation

No comments: