Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WPBT Warm-up

I an by no means a Poker Blogger, I am by no means a Poker Pro, however I do know my share of Poker Bloggers and Pros. This weekend is the World Poker Blogger Tour or WPBT for short, and while my work schedule, bankroll, and skills keep me from playing in any of the events, I will be checking a few things.

Last May I met a few of the bloggers at the "Hooker Bar" during the WSOP, and one thing that amazes me is how small the Poker Blogger world is. I have read many of these blogs for years without really knowing who any of them were, and then once I meet them, I realize that I have ran into them somewhere before.

The Saturday Tourney is the flagship of the weekend, and there are some sick overlays from both Poker Stars and Full Tilt, plus knock out bounties, and other various bonuses. I hope that next year I will be able to play and hopefully win the coveted

GOLDEN HAMMER.

I am trying my best to shoehorn as much of the debauchery that I can into my schedule. As the blog tales I have read about last years WPBT seem almost too good to be true. If you're headed to town I look forward to possibly meeting you and I apologize for anything I may say or do to offend you in advance.

No comments: