Thursday, January 27, 2011

Who's Missing Gilbert Gottfried

I am....I was all excited to go to the show tonight, but this morning I woke up feeling like death. I think my body is a little shocked by the dietary and physical changes in my life right now, and it's freaking out. I have been feeling a little better as the day has passed, but still feeling a little off, so no Gilbert for me tonight. I will keep my eyes peeled for his next visit, and hopefully I can catch him then.

On the Phone front, I ordered an EVO Shift 4G, I had to change plans, and even with the new everything data plan and even with the new plan and the $10/month 4G premium I am only paying $9 more a month. So I can't really complain. I played around with a few other phones, but none of them was as nice as the Shift. The EVO was pretty cool, but it's a little too big and doesn't have a fill QWERTY keyboard, I hate typing on the touch screen keyboards, so the Shift was heads and heels above it's big brother IMO.

Now to the important part of the post. This will be my first "smart phone" and since it's based on the Android I am needing some app recommendations. I will be using Echophone for Twitter and more than likely 4 square, and Yelp's mobile apps, but I am open for any other must have apps. Please comment with any recommendations. Until Next Time

No comments: